HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT?
Our processes are Eco-friendly
Our Environmental Policy
Management and employees of Kadoma Paper Mills acknowledge our responsibility towards the environment and are committed to:
- Sustainable utilisation of resources.
- Recycling of waste paper and water to prevent depletion of natural resources
- Use of non-polluting technologies to reduce environmental impacts of activites, products and services.
- Continual investments in environmental improvements.
- Comply with environmental legislation, regulations and requirements.
- Provide a framework for setting and achieving environmental objectives and targets.
- Inform suppliers, customers, employees and the public about environmental management initiatives through the Internet, press and campaigns.